Is it just me???????

produceguy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I try to post and half the time my darn comp tells me that iboats is not responding and I end up haveing to re type my reply. After the third time or so It gets nerve racking and I give up.Is it my computer?? Bad connection??

This one went throu the first time.:)

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Is it just me???????

What browser? What version? Type of connection? If the answers are 1) IE, Firefox or Google Chrome 2) Recent and 3) Anything but dial-up, then it is most likely you . . . IE continues to be ranked as slowest here by most anecdotal evidence. We have had some terrible speed issues in the past, but pretty snappy for most currently.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I have not had any problems with Mozilla...

foodfisher

Captain

Just a little extra, my favorites bar tells me iboats is down for maintenance. Works though. IE

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

If people are saying it works for them, and your not getting it to work for you, then you need to be looking at your internet connection, there is something between you and the website that is bottle necking and causing you to time out.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

I think it's you !!!!!
Time to check the computer out.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

I'm running Window 7 Pro with IE 9. I get constant time out errors and are forced to refresh or shut down IE to get it to respond. I'm running fiber optic (25/25) and I don't have this problem anywhere elsewhere so it's not a connection issue.

Then I figured out the problem. Its that stupid Chevy ad on the bottom. If I close it as soon as it pops up the problems goes away. If I don't, lock up is just seconds away.

Mikeyboy

Chief Petty Officer

Damn chevy adds. That's why I drive a ford lol.

dolluper

Captain

When you log in check the remember box if you clear your temp files or cookies you will have to do again