How to Post Pictures - Advanced Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
To get the most out of posting pics you should set your iBoats General Settings like this...

IboatsPicSetttings.jpg

They are under Settings at the top right of the Forum page and then under My Settings, General Settings, at the bottom of the page

Now you are ready to post pics. Click the Post quick reply and this window will appear

Pic1.jpg

Click the Go Advanced Button in the lower right portion of the screen, and this window will appear. Click the Light Green Square Icon with the Little Tree in the center and this screen will appear

Pic3.jpg

On this screen click the Add Files button, and then click the Select Files Button and this screen will appear

Pic4.jpg

which will allow you to browse your PC and select the files you wish to upload. (NOTE:You can upload upto 6 files at a time by holding down the Ctrl Key while clicking on the files.)

Click Open to finish

You will be returned to this screen. Click Upload files. All of the files you selected will be uploaded to your iBoats account. They will remain there for you to use at any time by clicking on the PaperClip.
Pic5.jpg

To add the pic(s) to your post, click the little box in the pic icon and then drag it into section two at the bottom and then click insert in line. Then Click Done. Once it is in the body of your post you can drag it around and place it wherever you want it.

Pic6.jpg

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• PostingPics4.JPG
    PostingPics4.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PostingPics5.JPG
    PostingPics5.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • PostingPics1.JPG
    PostingPics1.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PostingPics3.JPG
    PostingPics3.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PostingPics2.JPG
    PostingPics2.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Posting Pics from a PhotoBucket Account

Posting Pics from a PhotoBucket Account

Hope this Helps some of you.
urlpics1.JPG
urlpics2.JPG
urlpics3.JPG
urlpics4.JPG
Hope this Helps, You can always PM me if you need further assistance. I can remote in to your PC an show you how to do it. Takes about 5 minutes to set up your PC so I can Remote in and its FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.