Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse

SITE MAINTENANCE

The iBoats Forums will be down for maintenance starting at 10 AM MST on 12/16/2017. The estimated amount of downtime is 3 hours (we are expected to be back up at 1:00 PM MST). Thanks for being a part of the iBoats community!
See more
See less

UTV Crank...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTV Crank...........

Opinions???????????

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170910_091329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	276428

Yup there is the crank??? what am I not seeing?
    home is where we drop anchor

Comment

Sure looks like a crank to me as well, what is wrong with it Wim? Albeit, the picture is a bit blurry?

Comment

I see a lot of what looks like metal curlings on the wood under the casting.
        BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
        Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
        That is what the forums are for.
        Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Discoloration from heat. Bud ran it out of oil and seized it up. I just heard he is going to replace it... About 1k in parts, so far. He's going to try and fix it by himself with a little help..

Comment

If all that seized was the piston/rings and the crank and other parts did not get overheated IE the needle bearings- hone or bore and get a fresh piston and rings

Comment

Originally posted by rbh View Post
              If all that seized was the piston/rings and the crank and other parts did not get overheated IE the needle bearings- hone or bore and get a fresh piston and rings
              Boy haven't seen you around for a while, things good in your part of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by MTboatguy View Post

Boy haven't seen you around for a while, things good in your part of the world?
                Got a new gig, my companys sitting idle for now 14 days on 5 off, not much time for a life but need to pay the bills- and you?

Comment

Working...
                X