photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
looks like they are holding me hostage. I've been hot linking for years. I guess they changed the TOS to extort money. Lots of chatter on the web about it. Sucks that all my pics from the last 10 years on all my boat forums will now be blocked.

Any ideas on where to put pics now?

[h=3]We have noticed that you have been using Photobucket for 3rd Party Hosting.[/h] [h=3]Don't worry, your photos are safe.[/h]

[h=4]Our Terms of Service does not allow 3rd party hosting
for your current account level.[/h] [h=5]We have created a Plus 500 plan that allows you to continue using Photobucket to host your images with Linking & 3rd Party Hosting.[/h]
Our Plus500 Plan Includes: Ad-free browsing, full resolution photo storage, 3rd party hosting & priority customer support. Along with those benefits your content and services will be featured to millions of visitors as part of our exclusive PB Deals community.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Photobucket is brutal.I dread posting pic on here as it a ad filled pain in the butt now.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
WARNING - Picture contains nudity and may not be NSFW.

This is a test. Copied and pasted the IMG code;

GA_Boater

That is not my foot. LOL

Hey CrookedToe Joe - Try copying and pasting the IMG code for a pic that gives you a pegged speedo. I haven't gotten a speedo, not that I wouldn't look fabulous in one, and always copy/paste IMG codes. Maybe that isn't considered 3rd party hosting, for now anyway. :noidea:

southkogs

Staff member
LOL ... I just got the "shove off" notice from PB tonight. Looks like we're gonna' start seeing a lot of the same image on the forums.

82rude

Rear Admiral
It just took me 10 minutes to get to a pic on p.b what in the world is happening with them?Ive noticed they have been getting worse and worse.

GA_Boater

LOL ... I just got the "shove off" notice from PB tonight. Looks like we're gonna' start seeing a lot of the same image on the forums.

Who can ID this new boat I'm thinking about? Here is a pic;

overage.jpg

Ooops - It looks like a lot of us are looking at the same boat. :mad-new:

GA_Boater

Anyone have a clue when OB drops the hammer? I don't have that many pics, 158 pics and 0% full on PB and so far I don't think I've had the speedo show up.

I went back to the first pics I attached from PB and they still show up - No speedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.