She wants new wheels!

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Thanks MR rude. I get the LM back on my side so she can park her new toy on hers. She is tooling around on it now before the rain starts.

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
We didn't look there Mr. b. We had the Mule a week; put 13 hrs on it; and she is still happy. So far she has drug a big ss limb back to the burn pile; pulled the mower and me out of the mud. I stuck it big time!! She latched onto the boat and pulled it all over; commented on the torque (good). And it gets the daily trip to the mailbox.

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Mule update! This has turned out to be one of our better investments. Have had it almost a month now ; and she is still happy! On it every morning; goes out to feed the ducks; then the daily tour around the the property to pick up limbs and trash in the ditch. Her only con so far was no grab handle the driver's side; was a easy fix with a barn door handle. She came up with the idea of wishing it had come with a dump bed to dump the bed instead of unloading by hand. ( Right now; using a strap; works ok; but still. have to get off to unload). Dump bed kit is close to 1K; too much for it. I came up with the idea of using air shocks to raise the bed. I'm thinking there would be no major lift weight if mounted at a angle; speed not either. Any thoughts; suggestions; or comments?