Snow Blower Selection

levittownnick

Senior Chief Petty Officer
WOW! After looking at some of the pictures, I'm ashamed to complain. I would like to thank all for your input. Thank you.
Happy spring & back to boating.
Best regards,
Nick

WIMUSKY

Staff member
WOW! After looking at some of the pictures, I'm ashamed to complain. I would like to thank all for your input. Thank you.
Happy spring & back to boating.
Best regards,
Nick

You're welcome, I think........:smow:

dolluper

Captain
Put some fuel injector cleaner in it and run it before layup after run fuel stabilizer, start up in spring and change the oil tighten belts and grease and oil all that moves

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Definitely get a 2 stage for a walk behind. I "think" the attachment I had for a garden tractor was single and did just fine. Now my 6' blower I put on a tractor was 2 stage. That thing would eat 2x6s..... Now I plow..... :)

I'll second that especially if you you want to blow wet snow. I have a single stage John Deere "49" blower attachment for my Deere 318 and even with 18hp, really wet snow will plug up the chute.

here's a 49 on a 316 which is essentially the same as a 318
maxresdefault.jpg

A 2-stage will definitely do better with wet snow

Cheers,

Rick

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Since we're talking about snow. A forecast model puts 1 foot of snow in Duluth, Mn Mon afternoon/evening..... Just one model, not sure which one. That would be nutz....... Haven't had snow on the ground for a month. 72 yesterday.