No Title

The boat yard is getting skinnier....4 left to wrap...so far

Attachments

• photo281125.jpg
    photo281125.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 0

Joniantrey

Recruit
Today is Sunday, and Sunday's are always and action pack day for me and my family. Fist we get to sleep in till about 8:00am and then we start our day. Let me add sleeping in rocks... We start our Sunday's off by getting ready for church and we have an awesome church by the way. Lomax Assembly of God has a real church family, real relationship with the people that attend and an actual relationship with the one true God that we serve. After church we go to our Grandmothers house for Sunday lunch and man can she cook. after dinner we get to go home and relax till about 4:30 and then we head back to church, yes back for more of the presents of God and to hang out with our friends and family. After an awesome service of our preaching about finances with economic solutions. After service me and my wife and in-laws go to Ruby Tuesday for dinner and then to the movies to watch The Night at the Museum. Good movie by the way. After the movie we head home but not going to call it a night yet, no I'm blogging and hanging out with the guys in the garage playing poker. So this will end my day full of action fun and relaxation. Great day to be alive..

82rude

Rear Admiral
jakedaawg, i might have blown a disc or maybe nerve damage.Takes 5 minutes to go 10 feet its so bad.Going to give it a day with percs and robaxaset if no improvement might have to go to the hospital.Dont wish this on anybody.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Just got back from the woods to watch the Packers play. Yeah a lot less hunters out there, bit last year it worked to my advantage, they were hardly spooked by other hunters.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
jakedaawg, i might have blown a disc or maybe nerve damage.Takes 5 minutes to go 10 feet its so bad.Going to give it a day with percs and robaxaset if no improvement might have to go to the hospital.Dont wish this on anybody.

Well, wish you the best. May we include you in our prayers? Might help but wouldn't want to offend....

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well, wish you the best. May we include you in our prayers? Might help but wouldn't want to offend....
Thanks for the thoughts.Visited the back cracker today,feel better.Though some people dont believe in them i swear by it.To me surgery is not a very agreeable option,particularly when it involves the spine.

bigdee

Commander
Rebuilding OLD harbor freight trailer. Found used in junk pile. Pulled it home,it was full of trash so I had to get rid of that first to find out what I had. Plywood floor was rotten so I stripped everything off of it and found front steel channel rusted in two....rest of steel was good. Welded in new steel and painted frame,old wooden sides were solid so I'll reuse for now. All in all its a solid trailer.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Rebuilding OLD harbor freight trailer. Found used in junk pile. Pulled it home,it was full of trash so I had to get rid of that first to find out what I had. Plywood floor was rotten so I stripped everything off of it and found front steel channel rusted in two....rest of steel was good. Welded in new steel and painted frame,old wooden sides were solid so I'll reuse for now. All in all its a solid trailer.

Good for you, glad you could find good steel to weld to! Had a guy bring one to the shop that he uses to haul all summer goodies from his barn to the lake house. His example seemed to be made of bed frame type steel at best. No repair was possible. Maybe it was too new to be decent...

82rude

Rear Admiral
Got a trailer off a friend years ago made from a small coleman popup camper.Tows straght and good and holds a polaris 500 h.o. type 4 wheeler perfectly.(SPORTSMAN)

bigdee

Commander
No Title

Good for you, glad you could find good steel to weld to! Had a guy bring one to the shop that he uses to haul all summer goodies from his barn to the lake house. His example seemed to be made of bed frame type steel at best. No repair was possible. Maybe it was too new to be decent...

before and after: Front cross steel under spare is new,old one was completely rusted away. Still have to put in floor and get it registered.

Attachments

• photo281199.jpg
    photo281199.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo281200.jpg
    photo281200.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo281201.jpg
    photo281201.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
It's amazing what some of you guys with skills can do...thats looking good.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Watched the tree service cut down 8 old pines in front of the house. Went well until they took out the neighbors mail boxes...

82rude

Rear Admiral
Went to the back crackers this am and discussed my back issues.I gave him the ok to get my mri results and we talked about it.l5 is moderate to severe congenital buggered.The spine is basically too close to the nerves and if it gets worse there is an operation that is very successful in making it much better.Back surgery is the last resort, hopefully i dont have another crippling episode like saturday night,though im afraid it will only get worse over time.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Sorry to hear that 'rude. Hoping all goes as well as it can for you. Amongst the other health issues I've experienced, If you don't mind, I'll include your woes as another comparison to remind myself that my current pita, a displaced fractured ulna, isn't really all that bad.

82rude

Rear Admiral
I do the same also,theres always somebody worse off than us.Still sucks though.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Birds in oil, birds in smoker, looks like a great day! That's two of the four we will do today. 1st two are for the picking party, 2nd two will be for formal dinner.

It's not how many birds but how many different ways you cook them.

2 fried, 1 smoked, 1 grilled

Attachments

• photo281290.jpg
    photo281290.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo281291.jpg
    photo281291.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Mmm, fried bird...168?F