So, what did you do today?

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well the search is over.Last week i lost my remote thats specific for my tv.I searched everywheres and anywheres for that blasted thing even in the household garbage.I was about to call search and rescue and see if their dog could sniff out remotes,lol.Last ditch effort i dumped the house garbage into another bag a lo and behold thar she blows!What an odd place to store a remote.

Those pain pills may effect your memory...sorry you hurt so bad.

82rude

Rear Admiral
You might be on to something there,lol.Doc gave me a script for torodal ,zero pain ,anywheres!

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
So, one may ask "What has Rob done today????"....Well, I learned just how dumbed down our society has gotten!

The directions on the bag of Van Decamps fish fillets reminds me to take the fish out of the plastic bag before cooking!!!!

In my humble defense, I must admit, that we do very little pre-packaged food here.

Last edited:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Went to the dentist today to see what happened with my extraction which ive mentioned on here.Dry socket!Since i went to the hospital sunday its gotten much better.Dry scoket is a very painful condition which can happen to anybody but is easier to get for us stupid smokers.Torodal,amoxicillin,and swishing out my yap with salt water is the cure now.Man,what a painful weekend !Use salty water several times a day post extraction guys and gals it may save you from what i went through,and avoid smoking if possible.Sunday after i got back from the hospital i slept about 15 out of 18 hrs,first sleep i had since thursday.Also dentist said my extraction was not a normal 1 but a surgical extraction.

Last edited:

82rude

Rear Admiral
Morale of the story is dont think you know better than your dentist or doc because 99 percent of the time you dont!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Assembled:)facepalm:) a reclining loveseat for the trailer. Wall hugger and "almost" a lay flat.... Good place to take a nap....

IMG_5846.JPG

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well today i stood at the end of my driveway while a Prevost luxury coach drove by towing a brand new luxury jeep!There went well north of a million.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Decided to take the day off, no work other than changing over the renters in the lake house. Went boating and a good time was had by all. Supposed to rain tomorrow so I'll work Sunday instead of today.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
So, while working today had a guy stop in with a n overheating alarm. No big deal, put a new impellar in. He argued that that's not the problem, he had turned his upside down to get more life out of it....i immediately thought of that guy on here last year posting about the upside down impellars....anyways, changed it out, problem solved.

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
My ten year anniversary at the company I work for was 3 months ago , but it wasn't until today that I happened to think about that I get an extra week of vacation now... Currently trying to figure out what I'm going to do with 3 weeks of vacation days

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
No Title

Installed a couple Engells Engineering 59400 bushings in the motorhome for alignment on Wednesday. Resting up from the last couple days.

Friday packed almost 300 fish into the Pasayten Wilderness. This is in the Watermann neck of the woods. Started hiking at 6,100 ft. and went over Sunny Pass at 7,200 ft. The lake wasn't much to look at the the journey in was well worth it.

Attachments

• photo272152.JPG
    photo272152.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo272153.JPG
    photo272153.JPG
    371.6 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Installed a couple Engells Engineering 59400 bushings in the motorhome for alignment on Wednesday. Resting up from the last couple days.

Friday packed almost 300 fish into the Pasayten Wilderness. This is in the Watermann neck of the woods. Started hiking at 6,100 ft. and went over Sunny Pass at 7,200 ft. The lake wasn't much to look at the the journey in was well worth it.

Was the fire burning as you were hiking through? Hadn't heard of the area so I googled it and the first hit was smokejumper and fire story.

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
No Title

The dead trees are from the Tripod fire in 2006. Fires in Canada had been smoking up the place a day earlier but the wind changed and there was no smoke while we were there. Here is another picture of the place.

Attachments

• photo272182.JPG
    photo272182.JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Weld, wait to cool, weld, wait to cool....over and over and over...

Attachments

• photo272301.jpg
    photo272301.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 0

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
No Title

Paint, sand, paint, sand....

Attachments

• photo272396.jpg
    photo272396.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 0

82rude

Rear Admiral
Dont forget to paint ,sand!!! SQUIGGLING under the boat to sand bottom ,been doing this crap for years why today of all days do i finally think to just run boattrailer up on ramps and have a ton of room.Sometimes the simplest solutions evade us poor slobs.