weedeater weedwacker.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Are 4 strokes required out there?
I don't beleive so. The one I have actually burns normal oil/gas 2 stroke fuel mixture. It is just a lot quieter and seems to have more low end torque.

I bought mine online so if it was outlawed for CA, I didn't know about it.

The one I have also come with one of those Speed Feed reel. Super easy to reload. No need to take the spool off.
http://www.speedfeedhead.com/

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Stihl has basically the same system, except the line doesn't go all the way thru. Put each end into both holes after the arrows are lined up and turn the knob backwards. No taking anything apart. Stihl only holds about 12'. That's the downside......

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Attempting to do a rebuild on our FS250 carb-the carb kit I got is the wrong one as the fuel pump diaphragm and the gasket are cut on an angle on one edge (the OEM one was square) and sucks in air.
Note to self-Take the carb with you to the saw shop so they can run the carb # and order in the right kit-----GRR-

82rude

Rear Admiral
,When I was looking for parts for the old Weedeater before I bought the FS38 I ran into the same issue.There was 4 submodels of the same model.To get the correct carb parts theres a number right on the carb.For example, ws26.