Adobe Flash

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Interesting that it says you have to completely uninstall Flash to avoid the vulnerability. I have Flash set so it won't run without asking my permission first; I wonder what kind of vulnerability allows them to activate the bad stuff without Flash having permission to run.

Adobe needs to get its act in gear. Flash has been a security risk for so long, and now this.

alldodge

Staff member
Guess we need to be looking for the update
Go figure Trend micro found the issue

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
I have AFP ver 19.0.0.226. It was updated on Oct 17, 2015. The Yahoo article says it is ver 19.0.0.207 or earlier. Wondering if I need to uninstall then reinstall?

alldodge

Staff member
Thanks Boom, I also have the same version of AFP.
The good thing is I found out that if I went to google and searched one time using address bar with same info I would have put in the google main window it would search. After that first time it would then search from the main window or the address bar, go figure, just weird.

The last few days it must have fixed it's self, because it now works as before, never did change anything

Edit: woops, got this one mixed up with another I posted. My bad

Last edited:

treedancer

Commander
I have AFP ver 19.0.0.226. It was updated on Oct 17, 2015. The Yahoo article says it is ver 19.0.0.207 or earlier. Wondering if I need to uninstall then reinstall?

I did boom.It run much better.