Deed Plotter

alldodge

Staff member
Been looking at Deed Plotting software for a couple years. There have been several sales of farm property and would really like to be able to enter the legal description and have it show the layout and size. Don't want to get into the full CAD package so I've come across Deed Plotter by Greenbrier. There are others and even some that are free, but nothing is ever free, just as soon pay for something that will work.

Anyone have any dealings with any of the deed plotting software?

Volphin

Lieutenant
Isn't there an app for that AD? I swear I saw one that does that about a year ago...

alldodge

Staff member
Isn't there an app for that AD? I swear I saw one that does that about a year ago...

There might be but many times you get what you pay for. All apps even the ones you pay for have stuff in them to gather info for the maker. The other side is I have a flip phone (I know stone knives and bear skins) and don't want a smart phone, Admiral has one. Also like the idea of using all the functions that come with a full function piece of software. Calculate size, can move lines and it will re cal the points, other stuff.