To all posters, posts not updating

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
If you do post a problem, check back often because the post count is not showing a response to your question.

jbcurt00

Staff member
If you do post a problem, check back often because the post count is not showing a response to your question.

If you notice this, it'd be helpful for anyone who catches it to grab a screen shot and post this info in the forum problems topic. It is more likely to catch the attention of the IT people.

I've left a redirect, but am moving this to the problems forum.

I haven't noticed it being a problem in a few weeks, did you notice it today?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
It has been doing it for quite a long time now JB, I notice every day.

jbcurt00

Staff member
I posted to that topic just now

Got an Error msg, and although it did bump back to the top of the recent post list, it still lists Mikes initial post as the most recent.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Often times when it does not post, I will see a tan colored box at the top of the page that says working and my cursor will show busy, if it does it to long, I will open another window and come into the page again to find out, it did actually post.

Also, sometimes when I click on a topic, it will give me the working box and I have to refresh the page, it is like it is still having trouble updating the database or at least completing the database update, so you have to manually refresh the page.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
No, still not updating the post to reflect a new post. Strange thing is some post will show an updated answer and some wont.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If the thread is on the top portion of the list and looks out of sequence, it has an update. Disregard the last update time/date.

Still looking for a fix.

Last edited: