How Do I Edit My Sig?

l008com

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I haven't been on the site in a while, and I can't figure out how to edit my signature. I feel like i'm missing an entire piece of the website, the old "User Control Panel" that most forums have. I'm not seeing it anywhere, or any other place to edit my sig. The 'for sale' car in my sig was sold about a year and a half ago.

Fun Times

Staff member
Lol, Do you like telling on yourself or something???:D All ads to items being sold aren't typically permitted on iboats but since we're all blind to some signatures at times, I guess we could just let this one slide now.:laugh: J/K.:)

More as a practice run for myself, I took the liberty of removing your ad link for you...It seems your other two links are dead on my end though so you may want to update them yourself.;) To update them, have a look at this detailed topic by forum member/Moderator southkogs as he explains it pretty nicely. http://forums.iboats.com/forum/othe...9715519-post-or-change-your-signature-picture

Hope this helps, good luck.:)

l008com

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Oh, I did not know that link was bad. But yeah, I was asking only to remove it anyway. Also, good call on those other links. Apple killed .mac long ago. I've been away from my boat and thus away from this forum for a while.