Post or Change your Signature Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm2000

Recruit
So following these directions, trying to create a signature, I do not have an "Edit Post Signature" link between the "Show Avatar" check box and the "Display Mode" label. Any ideas why ?? I just joined the forums this evening.

dtm2000

Recruit
Yes I do. Here's the settings:

Capture_zpsoos3dzp4.jpg

southkogs

Staff member
Sorry - I'm kinda' searching for ideas - what Operating System (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) and browser are you using? I'll have to putz around with a couple to see if I can recreate it.

southkogs

Staff member
Aha! Gotcha' Toneeees: some features of the forum come on after your third post, including (if I'm not mistaken) starting a new topic.

I tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox and all three show the edit feature. I'm on a Mac, but I don't think that'll make a difference.

toneeees

Administrator
Aha! Gotcha' Toneeees: some features of the forum come on after your third post, including (if I'm not mistaken) starting a new topic.

I tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox and all three show the edit feature. I'm on a Mac, but I don't think that'll make a difference.

Correct, I believe the signatures do not work until 3 posts have been made at least I hope that is why the signature isn't showing for him.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Anyway A mod can set this as my Sig pic? Photobucket is giving me a fit! Thanks!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Closed

Parallel conversations in multiple topics make it more complicated to help

Status
Not open for further replies.