Can't find search control.

daselbee

Commander
Where did the search control/function go? Can't find it. I am using IE 11 with Win7 Pro, SP 1. I would have searched to see if this topic was already covered, BUT THERE IS NO SEARCH function. Is it buried/hidden somewhere?

daselbee

Commander
OK, on the post I just made, there is a search box. Jump back one level, to the parent section, and no search box.
Go to J/E repair section, or Merc/Mariner repair section, no search box. What up?

toneeees

Administrator
OK, on the post I just made, there is a search box. Jump back one level, to the parent section, and no search box.
Go to J/E repair section, or Merc/Mariner repair section, no search box. What up?

Do you not see the search bar at the top of the page, below "Boat Parts & Accessories" "Boats For Sale" "Boating Forums" ?

daselbee

Commander
I see it now. A black icon on a blue field, next to three white icons for different functions.
OK....thanks for pointing it out to me.
I just could not see it. It was much more prominent before.
Thanks.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Does the top of your page look anything like this, daselbee?

searsnip.PNG

daselbee

Commander
No Title

No, it looks like this. I will clear my cache and retry.

Attachments

• photo216153.png
    photo216153.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 0

daselbee

Commander
OK, clearing cache gets me the page that Ga_boater is showing...thanks much!!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Another thing that causes the page to "rearrange" itself is zooming in. If I zoom in over about 240%, the top of the page starts stacking forum links and other strange things.

Glad it's OK now, dasel.