Search window issue

64osby

Admiral
When I open the search options (little arrow) the 5% off tag blocks the options in the window. Unable to refine the search.:confused:

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
MMM - A new one, 64. What are you using to browse the forums?

GA_Boater

I'm not running Chrome right now, so can't look at anything. Did the Advanced Search box start going bonkers on you tonight? toneeees should see this tomorrow, 64. Sorry I can't help much. :blue:

You could try flushjing the cache.

64osby

Admiral
I just tried to use it tonight and noticed it. I usually search for iboats info using google. I can add more key words or omit certain words.

I'll try flushjing and let you know if it helps.:D

GA_Boater

Don't mock me. 64. That's a very delicate technical operation and requires extreme caution.. :doh: :D

jbcurt00

Staff member
I have the same problem on Firefox. Scroll the window up or down and the discount tag remaons in the same hovering place..

It blocks the choice for searching the whole forum or just the forum section in the current window

GA_Boater

I'm pretty sure flushjing cache helps that one, JB.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
i'm on Chrome and no issues. I tested different screen sizes and no issue.

jbcurt00

Staff member
I flushed at home last night, no problem after

My work computer restarted 1st think this am and Firefox reloaded my tabs, no problem after

64osby

Admiral
Flushed again and did a restart with updates and still have the issue.:confused:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Maybe the ghost of a glasser has taken control of your computer :)

Watch for gelcoat conditioner to pop up in your iboats cart unexpectedly.

Truthfully, not a fan of Chrome. Until Firefox irks me as much as IE did, I'll probably stay w the Fox ;)

I did notice the discount banner had dropped down a little and shifted toward the center of the screen a bit.

Sorry, not a fan of flushjing either GA :watermelon:

Good luck 64. Watch out for them glasser ghosts, they've been known to pepper your shorts w the itchin' powder.... :(

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Flushed again and did a restart with updates and still have the issue.:confused:

between the search box and the discount banner - do you have a banner ad? When i click the search arrow it doesn't drop down far enough to hit the discount area - just covers up the banner ad.

64osby

Admiral
I have an adv. block program the eliminates the banner ads and other such things. So it may be specific to me do to the spacing or lack there of.

64osby

Admiral
Screenshot (1).png

Well that was fun, Learned how to do a screen shot and post from my computer.. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    314.2 KB · Views: 0