Recent Upgrade

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
I'm noticing this morning an old problem that seems to have cropped up again. When I go to the main fourms page, some of the forum listings don't seem to be updated correctly. For example, the link to the boat restoration forum shows no new posts, and the 'most recent post' shows a something from yesterday. When I go to the forum, though, there are lots of newly updated threads with new posts since I was last on the board. Very odd.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I won't say why, but there is a reason I asked you bout Zoom. I wouldn't know why. :rolleyes:

Zoom into until the header goes nuts, around 250%

Resolution setting makes a difference too........ :)

Bondo

Staff member
I added the Back To Top button. It appears on the right side when scrolling more than half down the screen.

The pinch to zoom feature should be back also.

Ayuh,.... Wasn't that button at the lower Left hand corner up until very recently,..??

90% of the boxes I click, 'n buttons I push, are Right Under the button as it is now,.....

Like right now, the blue post reply button is hidden by the back to top button,...

I don't remember that bein' a problem when the back to top button 1st appeared,...
I'm noticing this morning an old problem that seems to have cropped up again. When I go to the main fourms page, some of the forum listings don't seem to be updated correctly.

Ditto,.... I can't get the main forum page to properly refresh, even with the F5 key,.....

Last edited:

toneeees

Administrator
I will work on getting that switched over the the left. I didn't think moving it to the right would cause such problems.

Bondo

Staff member
I will work on getting that switched over the the left. I didn't think moving it to the right would cause such problems.

Toneeees,..... You da Man,.......... ;) Thank you Ever so much,........

oldjeep

Admiral
Seems like the timeouts when posting are happening again. Hit post, you get the "working" box and then it goes out to lunch forever. Most of the time the message actually posts and of those times, about 50% of the time the most recent post info will actually update on the thread.

Edit - this one actually posted fast.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Maybe I am doing something wrong but twice this afternoon when I was logging on the "search box" instantly covers over top the "password box". Luckily I have this forum remember my password and it fills it in or there would be no way for me to log in. Now it could be just me, but I haven't changed anything I've been doing to log in... Just saying...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Ooops. Yes it does, I'll work on fixing that today.

Toneeees today the search box doesn't stay on top and cover the password box and it all seems to work perfect. I don't know If it was anything on my side or if you put your fix in. Either way thanks for your time and concern... I certainly do appreciate it. :thumb:

DayCruiser

Ensign
Takes 4 minutes + to load when I refresh. Still loading. Didn't have this problem before the upgrade

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Are you still having a problem? I'm reloading/refreshing in a split second at the moment...

DayCruiser

Ensign
Wimusky --things have improve down to 1 and 2 minutes load time on the refresh. Better than 4 minutes I was getting. I have dial up. Still used to be much faster

Last edited:

DayCruiser

Ensign
The main forum loaded in less than a minute. This forum loaded in less than a minute. This thread loaded in 3 minutes. Page 3 loaded instantly

toneeees

Administrator
The main forum loaded in less than a minute. This forum loaded in less than a minute. This thread loaded in 3 minutes. Page 3 loaded instantly

Pages you already visited will load fast. New topics and new pages will take some time to load due to all of the content.