Forums for boat brands?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
What happened to the forums for specific boat brand? It used to show up at the bottom of all the other forums.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
It's usually there... It doesn't work right on an iPad, you have to select Owner Groups by Manufacturer and then you get the complete list.

Fun Times

Staff member
Down near the bottom of the home page just under Dockside Chat look for,
Owners Groups By Manufacturer
If it's not there for you, here's the list.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I get the same thing, Boom. I would click on the lists in the blue box that are sorted by a letter range on the bottom of the home page, below the link you tried. A-C, D-L, M-R, S, T-Z. Or, from any page, at the bottom right side of the page, under Boat Manufacturers, click Boats......

toneeees

Administrator
JAS, the 'owners group by manufacturer's' button is there but it does not bring up that list. It brings up a bunch of posts on different subjects. Try clicking on this link to see what I mean.

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/owners-groups-by-manufacturer

I just realized I applied a custom class that only shows on desktops. It should now work.

Boat Manufacturers, click Boats......

This is actually our forum directory. Not a place where posts can be made.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
I just realized I applied a custom class that only shows on desktops. It should now work.

That is better! The 'owners group by manufacturer's' button now does what it should.

64osby

Admiral
For the past couple weeks the 5 drop downs would show up about 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time I would click on the Manufactures list and the entire list of links would show up. A couple days ago it changed,the 5 drop down links would show up with the latest posts.

Now I'm back to the entire list of links?

Laptop, Google chrome.

WIMUSKY

Staff member

By golly, you are correct........ Never clicked all the way in before, until a few minutes ago....... Oooops.....