Maibox issue

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Cant pm anyone I get a full maibox message and I have no message's...At least that I can see that is..

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I'll guess you threw all the old mail in the trash, Someone has to take out the trash. :smile:

Go to the Trash folder and delete some mail. That should allow the mail person to deliver more junk mail. :eek: LOL

A full Sent folder might contribute to a full mailbox, too.

toneeees

Administrator
I'll guess you threw all the old mail in the trash, Someone has to take out the trash. :smile:

Go to the Trash folder and delete some mail. That should allow the mail person to deliver more junk mail. :eek: LOL

A full Sent folder might contribute to a full mailbox, too.

Another member messaged me with the same issue. Deleting all sent messages and emptying the trash folder worked for him.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
Done and works well thank you gentleman.........Now off to the oil thread and time to stir the pot...it's been awfully dead around here lately.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
I have no ideal both you and toneeses pm'd me and it worked, i went into my trash and deleted everything about 60 file's. Sorry wish i could be of more help...but your pm's came through before i deleted the trash

Actually a side note i am now subscribed to all of your posting old boy...p;z be entertaining.

GA_Boater replied to Project Fuggly in Boat Restoration, Building, and Hull Repair
Today, 06:37 PM
Sounds like the "boat planning" is taking a hit from the "plumbing planning", Arch. Hope any further water is non-chlorinated and Fuggly related - Like a Spring splash!...
See more | Go to post

• 157 posts
  • Flag
  • Like 0

[h=3]Leave a comment:[/h] Type your comment here CancelPost Comment

No activity results to display
Show More

Home New Topics

1. category_forum_old.png
    [h=2]iboats Boating Forum Directory[/h] [h=3]Over 100,000 Questions & Answers[/h]

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
That's interesting. I would unsubscribe you if I could, you'll have to do it. I have no idea how that happened, unless you subscribed to me :confused: You are going to get bored with the warnings I do for posts in old threads. :smile: