Who's online?

lakelover

Rear Admiral
Is this feature still available? I thought I saw something about it earlier but can't find it or anything about it now.

nwcove

Admiral
click my screen name....and put the mouse pointer on the green dot beside it. i see you as online. hopefully thats on the " list" as it was nice to see whos online without having to click on stuff.jmo

Fun Times

Staff member
At the bottom of the forum home page there's "Online Users".

The green light indicator unfortunately is an inaccurate way to see who's online as it sometimes shows members that are no longer with us to still be online and at the moment, no one's sure if or when it will be fixed correctly.
Online Users

Online Users Module Collapse
There are currently 487 users online. 44 members and 443 guests.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakelover

Rear Admiral
Thanks, I see the one at the bottom but no "Who's Online" in the top left.

lakelover

Rear Admiral
I wondered about that when I didn't find it. I'm slow, but not that slow!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
looks like you got a demotion GA ! yer back to cadet.

Oh no, I gotta start all over. :facepalm: LOL

Actually that's a test user I made up after I figured out the Mods and non-Mods have different screens and when a member has a problem, I can look at it from a user point of view. Just like this Who's On-line question, but I forgot to switch back to :mod: before posting. I'm not trying to hide behind it so it has a "1" on the end of my normal (???) username.

nwcove

Admiral
Oh no, I gotta start all over. :facepalm: LOL

Actually that's a test user I made up after I figured out the Mods and non-Mods have different screens and when a member has a problem, I can look at it from a user point of view. Just like this Who's On-line question, but I forgot to switch back to :mod: before posting. I'm not trying to hide behind it so it has a "1" on the end of my normal (???) username.

lol...i did glance at a post awhile back and saw GA_Boater1. thought it was a post from a new member that added the "1" .