new to me error?

Fun Times

Staff member
.....not authorized to create this post?
Well, it looks like the post came through okay this time around.....:becky::D

Can you link the topic you were trying to post in? so that maybe one of the forum techs can check it out internally.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Did you have to log back in after the error, Cove? I had that happen a couple of times when I missed checking the keep me logged in box and took too long to finish a post.

toneeees

Administrator
That sounds to me like you were logged out somehow. Try logging in and checking the remember me box again.

bassman284

Commander
I meant to bring this up before but forgot. Several times over the last 3 months or so I've opened iboats and find that I'm not logged in. I NEVER log out. Seems to happen about every couple of weeks or so. I log back in, check Remember Me and I'm good to go for another couple of weeks. Most recently happened some time last week I think.

Used to be the only time I had to log in is when I cleaned out cookies (IE7 and before). Now of course cookies for the sites I use regularly are saved. I figured it was just another quirk of the upgrade and didn't worry about it too much.

nwcove

Admiral
Did you have to log back in after the error, Cove? I had that happen a couple of times when I missed checking the keep me logged in box and took too long to finish a post.

nope...didnt have to log back in. came down here and started this thread, went back to the other thread and posted without issue. the only "somewhat" odd thing was, the thread had zero replies when i got the error, but when i went back 30 seconds or so later to try again, there were two posts from much earlier in the day. a bit of a traffic jam maybe?
edit: now second guessing logging back in.....but i really dont think i had to. the tech team will be able to see if i did ?

Last edited:

nwcove

Admiral