Error Message when tying to submit new post

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
When trying to submit (post) a box pops up titled "EDIT CONVERSATION". In the box is this statement: " "There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified"

First of all, I was not trying to EDIT but simply trying to submit a new topic. Secondly, in spite of the message, it did actually post it????.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
One of the many known troubles. Still waiting on a vBulletin fix.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Boy it has been quite a while since I got that message, I know when I was doing some testing a while back, the server was not keeping up with the database writes and it would generate that message, I had to change the time out intervals on the server to correct it.

midcarolina

Chief Petty Officer
I tried several times to reply to yearzero's post "update on my 4.3 replacement".............But just get errors, even if I refresh page which usually posts the reply will not work..........

I did notice when you do a new post search if you hover over the post title if you do not get a preview of the post, but get a internal error message those are the threads that are most likely screwed...............

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The internal server error is fixed again. We had a temporary glitch. If you try that topic again, it should work, Mid.