Can't create line breaks or edit when posting from iPad??

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander
Hey folks - kinda weird issue. Since being a member in 2006 my posts were always written on a desktop or laptop PC. The last couple of posts I've tried on my new iPad and, even tho my draft looks fine, when I preview or post what I write it all runs all together. Then when I try to edit the edit window opens with nothing in it but "Write something..." If I want to work with my previous text I have to copy it from the original post then paste it in the edit window and work from there. Here's an example of the line break issue. Any ideas anyone. Thanks!

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's busted and we are waiting for vBulletin to give us a fix, along with some other fixes as well. Supposed to be soon.

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander
Ah got it. So the switch to the iPad was coincidental and not causal. Thanks.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Yeah - The squished iPad messages are an on-going problem. But we can blame you for busting the Forum. :fish: :eek: :peep: :lol:

Glad to read it wasn't me on my first post via Ipad! Lol

Can't edit it even from the computer though either.

toneeees

Administrator
You should be able to edit from the computer after you have made 3 posts. The tablet and smart phone devices not being allowed to edit is a known issue, we are waiting on vBulletin for a fix.

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander
Yeah - The squished iPad messages are an on-going problem. But we can blame you for busting the Forum. :fish: :eek: :peep: :lol:
LOL - in my experience rarely is something so busted that I can't bust it some more....