Electrical Forum Question/Issue

GT1000000

Rear Admiral
Hi Mods,
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I tried searching for a way to PM a mod directly and can't seem to find it...
Also figured this part of the forum is heavily frequented by you guys, so here goes...

Been trying to get info on boat electrics in the [h=1][Wiring Diagrams, How To's, and other helpful information][/h] and most, if not a majority of "Silvertip's" wiring diagrams are missing due to a broken photobucket link...
Not sure how many of "Don S." , "Tashasdaddy" or any of the other posters links/pics are missing, I did get a couple of broken links, but as one of the best resources for electrical wiring information of boats, it sure would suck if all is lost...
If there is anyway that those diagrams/links could be restored, it would be much appreciated...
And as always, thanks for all you guys do...place wouldn't be the same without you!
GT1M:D

jbcurt00

Staff member
I believe Silvertip's posted graphics were captured/copied and used w/ out his permission so I think he removed them, unrelated to the upgrade that did torpedo some pix/links............

I've not frequented topics that Don or Tashasdaddy posted diagrams in, so I haven't noticed any of them missing. All the broken links to pix I saw back at the beginning of this mess, for the most part, have since been restored.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
GT - I can't comment on Don's or TD's possible missing diagrams, etc., but JB has it about Silvertips helpful diagrams. Some slug ripped him off from PB, so he killed his PB account to protect from liability. Understandable and a shame.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral
Truly a shame...was some good info there as I recalled...Oh well, got it, thanks for the info...

toneeees

Administrator
I only saw that Silvertips photobucket images were not showing. Do you have any posts to reference with broken attachments?