Same HEADER FOR DAYS ON ANY TOPIC

Fleetwin

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I understand there are some issues at hand.

However, when I see the same iopic headers for over 24 hours, with numerous fresh posts below, it makes me wonder.

The site is getting harder and harder to navigate. It did not used to be this way. Before we could see the Latest Post.

Ideas?

jbcurt00

Staff member
I tend to LOOk if I'm interested to see if there's been a recent post in a Topic I'm 'following' or attempting to follow.................

Since there are lingering problems w/ Today's Posts or Recent Posts or whatever, I LOOK down the list of Topics in the particular forum

In fact, I just did in 3 different forums: Web issues, Boat topics & the Resto forums, found 12+/- Topics that were updated I wanted to read thru, and did. 10min +/- if that, including opening a browser window, loading all 3 forum pages at the same time on different tabs in the 1 browser window, scanning the Topic list in each, opening and then reading the updated Topics for content & relevant posts before/after the 1 shown on the forum homepage.

Get a beverage & a comfy chair,:ranger: and try to relax, this ain't Rocket Surgery :watermelon: and the seas are pending stormy at best. Ride it out.

Anyone needing info should be able to wait to get a reply to a post on a free open forum, else, IMO, they should pay a shop rate to get a 'quicker' answer.

Same w/ trying to post replies. Sometimes it works better then others, I just adjust what I try to do at any 1 time. Sometimes that means I forgot certain Topics that don't interest me a GREAT deal or that I don't think I can contribute much to whatever the current discussion is about in that particular Topic.

Besides, w/ out the current struggle, we'd all be less thankful when it DOES work RIGHT :party: :party:

good luck w/ the blood pressure meds :grouphug:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I understand there are some issues at hand.

However, when I see the same iopic headers for over 24 hours, with numerous fresh posts below, it makes me wonder.

The site is getting harder and harder to navigate. It did not used to be this way. Before we could see the Latest Post.

Ideas?

Ideas? Yes, Patience.