Where did my topic go??

Deeper

Cadet
Is there any way to get it back?

Edit: Not sure if Admin can recover your topic or not. It will be left up to them. Your link came up invalid...

You've been a member for 3 years, you really need to familiarize yourself with the rules........ It's time to post this rule:

9. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints about the rules, moderation, or management of this site please contact a moderator via PM or iboats management for discussion. It is forbidden to debate these rules or their enforcement in the forum.
If you have problems, questions, feedback or suggestions about the forums or the iboats website, please post your comments HERE.

When I click on "HERE" it takes me right back to this forum. So where CAN I post my comments about feedback and suggestions if you're saying I can't here?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Well the good news is you said you have an older post.

One of the basic "ground rules" in the forum is to allow an "original poster" to resurrect any of his/her topics at anytime. I hate to mention rules but it is ruke 12 to cover and permit the original poster to do it.

Yeah the confusion we have going on in the forums is frustrating and felt by EVERYONE so, please bear with us. I never saw the topic you "lost" however, I will admit that in the beginning of the changeover I tried to move a topic (A very important one) and it vaporized ;(. I have been moving stuff and editing the forum for a long time. When things go wrong....... :eek: they are not done with malicious intent.

So, with all the typing in this post .......just re-post it ;)

Bob