Upgrade issues list .....low priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayCruiser

Ensign
OK I hit refresh and timed it. From the time I hit refresh to the time it finished loading was 4 minutes even :( No other forum loads over a few seconds for me

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
posting reply today on a trailer tire thread.

Submit returned this:

{"nodeId":9536389}

Then refresh page an resubmit:
{"error":[["postfloodcheck",30,12]]}

Another refresh page an resubmit:
{"error":["duplicate_post"]}

then I just stopped and went to look and it did in fact post (once) but was all run together not paragraphed out like I built it.

dennis461

Chief Petty Officer
Trouble with the first page , navigating to categories, e.g. props, cover, seats, anchors & dock, maintenance...
When I hover mouse over PROPS, MOTORS & PARTS, I see the drop down menu.
I then 'click; on PROPS, MOTORS & PARTS, and as expected, I transfer to new page, http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Motor-Parts-Outboard-Motors-Boat-Propellers/dm/view_id.268604

When I hover mouse over SEATS, I see the drop down menu.
I then 'click, on SEATS, instead of a SEAT page, I an returned to http://www.iboats.com/

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Still have the spell check not always working in the quick reply box. And on tablet sometimes cannot hold down to get paste option and when i do it gives me another box to paste into. Zero problems if I'm editing a post . Otherwise all good other than what iboat tim is working on.

chevymaher

Commander
Didn't know where else to put this. Kudos on the great job straightening out the new site guys. At least from my computer it is a massive improvement over the old one now. Thank you for all the hard work.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This thread is for the upgrade done almost 4 years ago.

We'll close it and use the current threads on the 12/17 upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.