"Working..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Working..."

Getting that old bugaboo message "Working..." for an extended time when replying to a post. I have to refresh the page to get it to stop and dislay my reply. Anyone else having this problem?
    Bob, Seneca Lake NY
    '88 Bayliner 1700 Capri bowrider, 85 HP Force O/B, "Sea Weasel"
    '94 Grumman Fish'N Fun pontoon, 40 HP Merc
    Want a vessel safety check? Click here. Want to join the Coast Guard Auxiliary? Click here.
    Disclaimer: Although I am a member of the USCG Auxiliary, the opinions and advice in my replies are my own and do not necessarily reflect CG or CG Auxiliary policy or regulations unless so specified.

Same thing occurred when starting this topic.
    Bob, Seneca Lake NY
    '88 Bayliner 1700 Capri bowrider, 85 HP Force O/B, "Sea Weasel"
    '94 Grumman Fish'N Fun pontoon, 40 HP Merc
    Want a vessel safety check? Click here. Want to join the Coast Guard Auxiliary? Click here.
    Disclaimer: Although I am a member of the USCG Auxiliary, the opinions and advice in my replies are my own and do not necessarily reflect CG or CG Auxiliary policy or regulations unless so specified.

Comment

I have gotten the "working" icon, although very briefly and no refresh needed, a couple times over the last week, but not today.

Test1
      Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

Yep, got working for a couple seconds, but no refresh

Test2
        Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

That ^^^ loaded immediately, no working

Test3

EDIT1: Got working for just a second, no refresh needed

iboats_tim may need to reset the cache.

They've been tindering under the cowl lately, might need a more frequent bilge pump out....

EDIT2: loaded immediately, no refresh. But to add this edit, got working for just long enough to make me think it was going to hang up/freeze

Helpful improvements are on their way, but I dont know the time frame. Hopefully soon.
          Last edited by jbcurt00; September 9th, 2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I get "working" pretty much always. If I want to be certain a post loads, I have to refresh nearly any page.

If I quote, then it loads immediately. Otherwise, I generally wait until the editor uploads and then close the page ... it'll still say "working" when I close it.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_270443_1499813187632_202[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hit F5 after a second or two of the "Working". "Works" for me.
              _

Comment

Originally posted by Maclin View Post
                Hit F5 after a second or two of the "Working". "Works" for me.
                That's what I've doing for 2 or 3 weeks when the hanging "Working" started for me.
                BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
                Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
                That is what the forums are for.
                Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Working...
                X