Original Poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Poster

Don't want to add to admins troubles but if it would be easy I would sure like the OP of a thread to show up. Would sure help me to keep from getting off topic by another asking a question
    94 Formula 27PC Custom 509MPI MEFI3 , B3 XR
    95 Rinker 232 w/ 7.4L Carb 0F425011 B1 0F486471
    07 SeaDoo GTX
    Raw Water Pump Maintenance
    Merc Adults Only

I know that some boating forums have the "Original Poster" indicator below the member's handle and that seems to help in keeping track of who is saying what on some of the longer threads.
    Best regards, Ted . . . . Cape Cod, MA

Formula 330 Sun Sport, O'Day Mariner Sail #3224, Sunfish
    Past Boats: Catalina 22 Sail #10531, Formula 242 Sun Sport
    Twin Mercruiser 7.4 LX MPI (0F802036, 039), Bravo 3's (0F806198, 199), Mercury 7.5 HP (1969), Johnson 4.5 HP (1980)

My Boating Web Pages: http://www.tpenfield.com

Member of the Month - February 2013

Comment

on some of the threads, the OP is a one-hit-wonder, never ever coming back.
      1988 Cruisers Rogue 2420 -VP 290 DP now powered by custom 468 - http://forums.iboats.com/forum/owner...988-rogue-2420

Past Boats
      1970 Wooster Hellion - Merc 9.8
      2002 SeaRay 190BR - 5.0 - A1G2 - "Cheasheads in Paradise"
      1984 Avanti 170DLI -3.0 stringer- "Ship Happens"

What’s behind you doesn’t matter.Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by tpenfield View Post
        I know that some boating forums have the "Original Poster" indicator below the member's handle and that seems to help in keeping track of who is saying what on some of the longer threads.
        ​This forum had that for a while, it was great, seemed to disappear during one of the upgrades.

Comment

And has been on the PLEASE ADD IT BACK list since the beginning of the vB5 updates.

As far as I know, its currently on the list of wants for the next update, again, and again, no word on if, or when, it might be added back.

Thanks for bumping it though...

iboats_tim might have more info then I do....
          Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

Working...
          X