refresh the database?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refresh the database?

might be time. When you are here http://forums.iboats.com/ it shows GA boater last post on eclipse thread

In 'my recent posts list' it shows GA boaters avatar on me

In the actual thread is show me last post with GA boaters avatar http://forums.iboats.com/forum/other/dockside-chat

kinda creepy like some Star Trek alien invasion...

1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

I'm takin' over, Joe. I shall prevail. LOL

iboats_tim Hey Tim, can you run the "Fix-It" script?
    BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
    Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
    That is what the forums are for.
    Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Ya know I've never seen both of you in the same place at the same time....

The "fix-it" script did indeed fix it!

Comment

They just wanted to be GA_joe!

Comment

thats all kinda creepy.....
          1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

iboats_help

time to do again - my avatar showing up on other people and i'm sure they don't want to be me.

look at today's threads on my one for shift interrupter and btdoctur has my old muppets showing up.

Comment

Working...
            X