i boats shipping

ciera

Cadet
i ordered a few parts 9 to be exact from i boats 1 part was delivered in excellent time 1 never maid it to Canada post yet ups says delivered the rest has not been shipped out yet because 1 small part on back order i have emailed iboats no response yet also phoned them was told they would phone me back that day no call told them on phone to just cancel the one part so everything could be shipped
ordered all my parts through iboats because they offered every thing with fast shipping could have gotten most stuff cheaper through other venders
boat right now is sitting at a town dock ware it quit 1.5 hrs from home and has to be moved paying mooring fees by the day looks like im having it towed out unless this gets resolved very soon
girl on phone at iboats couldnt understand why parts not shipped. not sure ill be buying from iboats again
sorry for the rant folks must be one of those days for me

southkogs

Staff member
iboats_help iboats_tim

Y'all wanna' take a look at this one?

ciera I'm not completely following your timeline (sorry, the sentence is a bit too run-on). Do you have order numbers and tracking numbers for everything?

ciera

Cadet
Phoned iboats again today was talking to Amaja, I explained the problem , she then put me on hold for a couple of minutes, came back on and told me the parts will be shipped out right away
Will see what happens