Ordering from Iboats

RCSConstruction

Chief Petty Officer
Has been a total nightmare. Why is it that when I want to buy something I get to a salesman in 15 seconds, but if I have an issue, I wait on hold for 1.5+ hours or wait 3+ hours for a call back? (if I even get a callback)
I wasted an entire week trying to get parts. When I checked out, it said two day shipping. Then when I paid, it said over a week. Another went on backorder but if I put that same part in my basket right now, it says ships in 2 hours.
It took me 3 days to cancel an order and now I am in the process of trying to cancel another.
My local VP store had the parts to my door, from volvo, in less than 16 hours. Amazon got my coupler to me in 2 days.
I tried to give you my business but never again.

iboats_tim

User
Hi RCSConstruction, I'm going to have my customer service team reach out to you so that we can do everything we can to make this right and I've already made sure we are immediately taking action to resolve the issues with your orders. I will make certain the rest of this process goes smoothly and I apologize for all the trouble.

RCSConstruction

Chief Petty Officer
Appreciate it. Sorry to sound like a drama queen.
It's been real stressful lining up the work on the boat and getting parts. Time was of the essence.
If you could just get them to cancel the coupler, we're good.
Maybe next time I'll just go straight to you.. hahaha