Test Thread For Photo Attachments

64osby

Admiral

Chigwalla

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Saw this on a different forum. un-tested
OK Folks! we can fix PhotoB! there are browser add ons for both Chrome and FF!

Installed the FF add on and checked out some old forum posts: it's like PB never shot themselves in the foot.
Works perfect, thx !

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Installed the add-on and it works! Checked a long thread on a car board, very similar to Jason's with a very long time frame and a brazillion pics from PB - They are all back.

Check out Jason's Bowliner thread after the add-on - http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...0-1976-22-starcraft-islander-rebuild?t=369247 It works too.

Don't know how it works or how long this will work, but isn't it still chewing up PB's bandwidth? Oh yeah, I care. :D

64osby

Admiral
H2Oman & GA, I can see all of the Bowlander pics on Jason's thread. Haven't looked at other threads but it could be a nice fix.

Time will tell.

Spread the word.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
so now my google pics are not updating automatically for over a week. I'm signed in everywhere. Ideas?

ChellBell

Cadet
They gonna update this dated website? I try to review all the completed boat restores and all the photobuckets pics are blocked. HELP!! Also, I deleted the pics in my beginner boat project and do not want to convert them all..

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
They gonna update this dated website? I try to review all the completed boat restores and all the photobuckets pics are blocked. HELP!! Also, I deleted the pics in my beginner boat project and do not want to convert them all..

Install one of the add ons listed above in post 181 and you can see all the pics. I replaced the pics in all 4 of my threads, it's not a big deal moving to OneDrive or similar hosting site.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't blame this site. Place the blame where it belongs and the Photobucket image displayed clearly shows this is a PB problem. A problem with a $400 PB fix.

lakelover

Rear Admiral
santa-chimney.gif
test

Just checked my original restoration threads and still no pics showing. Anyway for now I can post & see them.

southkogs

Staff member
lakelover - I'm just seeing the PhotoBucket Speedometer image. I haven't installed the workaround that's mentioned above.

Basically - if you've got the workaround installed, you see the linked images (so I've heard). Otherwise, you just see the speedometer.

lakelover

Rear Admiral
lakelover - I'm just seeing the PhotoBucket Speedometer image. I haven't installed the workaround that's mentioned above.

Basically - if you've got the workaround installed, you see the linked images (so I've heard). Otherwise, you just see the speedometer.

In my project thread and the "completed" thread, I see
w-DSC_1631-1.jpg
But in the "new acrylic windshield" thread, I see the pics. I don't know what the difference is, except the windshield thread is newer. That one might be since the "new" forum? I don't know.

southkogs

Staff member
I don't think so. I'm just seeing the speedometer in your windshield topic.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I can see the santa pic but I have the Chrome browser add on.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
can yall try a diff browser than Chrome and let me know. I've seen it on FF, not logged into the forum. I'd really like to stick with google pics, it just so easy - as long as it uploads. Didn't for a couple week dunno why