Lost password lost email 🤓

Im at a loss here, I've seem to actually have forgotten my password. Tried using several old emails to retrieve it with no success,Is there any way for me to recover my old account.

Tail_Gunner

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Passing this on to iboats_tim to fix your fix up, Gunner.

When you try to log in, did you try the lost username/password link?

Something that may help - If you save passwords in your browser. See if the browser menu has a Security tab that lets you view saved passwords. Firefox does, don't know about other browsers.

Tried about everything,the system doesn't reconize my email address, with that being said i may have originally used a very old no longer used email. That's been a while and can no longer access that also....sadly age is catching me and my memory so to speak.

GA_Boater

Tim should be able to get you going again.

I did send this username a PM with the email addy we have on record.

Not sure what's going on. My passwords do not work. Is it possible someone can go into my account and change my email address thru PM. The old email account hasn't been accessed for 8 yrs and I don't remember my any of my old email correspondence go figure that out.

Ok I was able to set things up and I'm back in business so to speak. This account can be deleted, I thankyou for your assistance ,and now it's time to get back to tinkering 😎

GA_Boater

Good deal, Gunner. We'll hang on to this username for a while, just in case. You never know. :rolleyes: