No I boats availability in the South Pacific?

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I just got back from Saipan last night had to travel for work. I could not access I Boats from Tokyo or Saipan, was kind of a bummer.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Some parts of the world are blocked because of spammers and other types of evil doers. Asia is one of the blocked areas along with Africa. We have some other globetrotting members who hit the wall from some countries and use proxies as Limited-Time mentioned.

Detroit is under consideration for adding to the block list. ;)

aspeck

Staff member
The use of proxy servers can be a royal pain. That is why during my trips to Africa I am usually MIA around here. I guess it is a necessary evil, there are moments when the iboats mod team has been inundated with spammers and it keeps us busy eradicating and deleting them. Keeping Asia and Africa off the grid sure does help with "traffic control."

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Africa, Australia and China are blocked on my servers, and Russia, they are a pain in the!!!!!

If I didn't block them, I would get close to 100K bogus spammer registrations a day on my different forums I own!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I'm off to see the sister in Denmark this year - all good there? Those Danes are a rowdy bunch...