Volvo Penta Store Canada

Yegboats

Chief Petty Officer
Do any of my fellow Canadians know if there is a Volvo Penta online store for Canada? I always see the US store links that I don't have access to here in Canada.

VOLVO PENTA OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE - UNITED STATES

volvo_penta_free_shipping.gif
[h=1]We'll be back soon[/h] The Volvo Penta Online Store is only accessible to visitors located in the United States**. Please contact your local dealer for information concerning Genuine Volvo Penta parts
**If you are seeing this message in error we apologize for any inconvenience. Call our Customer Service Line to have a friendly iboats' representative help complete your purchase.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Yeg - Gonna move this to the Website Issues section and ask iboats_tim if there is a Canadian V-P Store.

I think the answer is to call local dealers as it says on the page. If the there was a Canadian V-P store it would have directed you there instead of the page above. I'll let Tim confirm or inform.

89retta

Senior Chief Petty Officer
It would be nice to have access to this. And nice to see a fellow Edmontonian on here

iboats_tim

User
I think the answer is to call local dealers as it says on the page. If the there was a Canadian V-P store it would have directed you there instead of the page above. I'll let Tim confirm or inform.

This is indeed the case. Unfortunately we are only authorized to sell Volvo Penta parts in the US and there is not a Canadian store (I am not sure why this is but it is a Volvo decision, not an iBoats one). Having said that, I would love for us to expand our Volvo business to Canada and will pass along that we have people asking for it. At this point however I am sorry to say that local dealers are the only option at this point.