Discount for Iboat forums members. ??

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's FORUM5 to give you a 5% savings, Shaper. If it doesn't work ordering online (it should) give a call to 1-800-914-1123. The Customer Support folks are very helpful.

GA_Boater

Try it, but "*Offer excludes electronics, inflatable boats, trolling motors, outboard engines, Monster Wakeboard Towers, covers, biminis, O'Brien, Native Sunglasses, Smith Sunglasses, and Goal Zero."

Shaper79

Petty Officer 1st Class
Ok got R done I just called and got the cover orderd. The lady gave me the 10 percent discount. Woohoo!!! Saved me 30$. Thx guys. Getting all be interior done in the boat. So I figured a new cover would make her extra happy

alldodge

Staff member
Now that you ordered something you will start getting emails on specials and discounts, or at least that's when they started for me

GA_Boater

Ok got R done I just called and got the cover orderd. The lady gave me the 10 percent discount. Woohoo!!! Saved me 30$. Thx guys. Getting all be interior done in the boat. So I figured a new cover would make her extra happy

Great - It worked. Calls work better than online ordering.

Good Deal!

Rick Stephens

Admiral
I don't mind getting the emails, they support my forum and sometimes have another deal. Its all good

Me 2. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and unsubscribe like a crazed geek... soon as I place another order the emails will be back.