Phone friendly site.

titaniumneck

Petty Officer 1st Class
Dear Mr. Administration
I don't know if this has already been addressed, I could not find it. But, is there a android phone friendly view, interactive view, site for this forum. I only have a phone for Internet, and some things I can't do, like add a profile picture. It pulls up but the screen/page will not let me move around to get to the option. Thanks

jbcurt00

Staff member
95%+ of my iboats time is via an android, let me poke around for a minute

From your profile page, click the space for an avatar and you get take to an upload avatar image page.

There are a couple of choices of where to get the image to load it.

FYI it has to be a pretty small fornat pix, 75kb +/-

titaniumneck

Petty Officer 1st Class
Ok, I must have something really screwed up on this phone of mine. I click on my profile and it just shows me old post. So I have to first click on my account that brings up my profile and no avatar on that page. My account page has a check box for show avatar, check it nothing new happens. Check the blue writing below that says something like change/use signature and a box comes up, but I can only see far right side of box and will not let me move box. Stuck. So I don't know what to do.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Check the show avatar box, and scroll down to bottom of page and click

Save Changes

Then go back to profile and see if avatar box is now visible, but blank

RobertThoreson

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I get what the op is saying, j have a galaxy s5 and I have trouble with the scrolling sometimes also. It's like the page is displayed on a larger screen than what the phone actually has and won't let you scroll left or right. I'll get some screenshots later tonight when I get home