Advertisment on top of Page

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Is it only my computer or are others having an advertisement at the very top of the screen for a Honda OB engine? It takes up the page to the point that you have to scroll down to get to any threads to read. Is it just my setup or what? :help: :noidea:

jbcurt00

Staff member
For once, I am on an actual computer, using FireFox 50.x to access the forum, and I'm not getting that. At least 1 Mod is though.

We've sent up a flag asking Admin to look into it. I suspect the behind the scenes techs are working on something that is triggering the 'problem' you're experiencing.

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI moved this to the correct forum for it.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
For once, I am on an actual computer, using FireFox 50.x to access the forum, and I'm not getting that. At least 1 Mod is though.

We've sent up a flag asking Admin to look into it. I suspect the behind the scenes techs are working on something that is triggering the 'problem' you're experiencing.

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI moved this to the correct forum for it.

Thanks jbcurt00, It seems to have disappeared already. I didn't know where to post it, so thanks again for moving it to the correct forum.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Admin is on it, may have already resolved it.

No problem @ move

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The BFH was applied to the correct place as often as required to resize the ads. LOL

It should be OK now.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I saw it and just reduced screen to 85% and it went on the side where it was supposed to be.