How do you add a picture to your signature?

pullin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I've searched and found older posts about this, but I think the website UI has changed somehow. The older posts mention My Profile -> Accounts, but I don't see and "Accounts" choice in my profile. There are tabs (Activities, About, Subscribed, and Media) but they don't seem to lead to the signature block.

Apparently I'm missing something here. Any advice is appreciated.

pullin

Last edited:

pullin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
OK, I tried the steps, but my "Edit Post Signature" didn't look at all like the one in the instructions. There was an option for "upload attachments", but I don't know if that meant "Pictures". I went ahead and followed it so I'll see if my pic appears in the sig of this post.

Thanks everyone for trying to help.

pullin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I tried the staps in GA-Boater's link. When I got to "edit post signature" the resulting window did not have all the options shown in the instructions. It only allowed something called "Upload Attachments". I tried using that and choosing my .jpeg file, but so far haven't seen the pic in my sig.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I tried the staps in GA-Boater's link. When I got to "edit post signature" the resulting window did not have all the options shown in the instructions. It only allowed something called "Upload Attachments". I tried using that and choosing my .jpeg file, but so far haven't seen the pic in my sig.

Click the big A.

pullin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
What device are you using

Dell PC, Windows 8.1 and Explorer for my browser. Nothing exotic in my setup.

Thanks for the link above and instructions, GA_Boater. I'll try that to see if it works.

pullin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Doesn't look like it worked. Thanks to everyone for your help though. :)