New website style & color scheme ???

jbcurt00

Staff member
So I'm getting a hat?

Oops, I forgot to mention it was an over/under post count.... upper limit was 18000 Scott. Sorry

Edit: just got a last minute memo: no free hats for members w user names that start w any letter beteewn A and Z or any number/alpha numeric character.....

Last edited:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
so BTW from the home page no quick links to the forum, shopping or boats for sale? Or am I missing something again

I see them all, look for the button that says 'Advice' 'Boat Parts and Accessories' 'Boats for sale'

southkogs

Staff member
so BTW from the home page no quick links to the forum, shopping or boats for sale? Or am I missing something again
Right now, the tabs on the upper right are doing what they are supposed to (store, boats for sale and forums). The logo in the upper left used to go to the store, but right now goes to the forum home page. They are working on getting the link to direct back to the store again.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
actually I meant from the store, where the hippo movie is. I see them now, jsut not in the same format and 'advice' is showing 'adv' so I pulled my Chrome screen zoom to 90% and its the whole word is there now.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Oops, I forgot to mention it was an over/under post count.... upper limit was 18000 Scott. Sorry

Edit: just got a last minute memo: no free hats for members w user names that start w any letter beteewn A and Z or any number/alpha numeric character.....

I understand. A long sleeve T will work for me....

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
New color scheme much friendly and less stressing for the eye to read and write. "Thumbs Up"

Happy Boating

Pusher

Lieutenant
Is anybody else using a smart phone having a hard time logging in and going to messages without bumping the edge of the iBOATS logo and redirecting to the home page?

I might just need a thumb reduction.

scoutabout

Lieutenant Commander
I love this community and have gotten huge benefit from you all over the last ten years but that logo to me just says overweight, slow, unpredictable and (in the case of this particular rendering) slightly menacing. And in earth tones no less.

Respectfully, not a big fan of the change and certainly not something I'd wear to represent my love of all things nautical (or want to associate when I think of my beloved iboats!)

But, as long as you guys aren't going anywhere I think I can suck it up and deal. šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:

Pusher

Lieutenant
I can post photos to the thread. When I want them to be full-size I need to jump off my android and onto the desktop to edit and click full-size. When I try it on the Android the full-size button doesn't work. Is this an issue on my end?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Tim, when you upload a pix, the forum software gives you the option of inserting the pix into your post, rather then an attachment that has to be clicked (to open and enlarge it).

1 of the choices provided when you want to insert the pix, is to insert it FullSize. Thats the 'button' Pusher is refering to. Really not a button, like Post Reply is, but a clickable choice.....