Notification Issue again

alldodge

Staff member
Not getting notified when someone post to a thread. This happened 6 to 8 months ago, and the fix (at least I think was the fix) was to change my notification to none, logout, login, add notification. I tried this method and a couple others and still nothing. It is showing up in messaging when logged in

alldodge

Staff member
Something else is going on. My message box would show lets say 10, I select one, come back and it may show 9 but it has also changed to 7 left. Just did it with 4 showing, selected one, refreshed and then only one. Have also found where some of the threads I post subscribed to, would show I wasn't later.

toneeees

Administrator
Not getting notified when someone post to a thread. This happened 6 to 8 months ago, and the fix (at least I think was the fix) was to change my notification to none, logout, login, add notification. I tried this method and a couple others and still nothing. It is showing up in messaging when logged in

Email notifications or notifications at the top of the page?

Something else is going on. My message box would show lets say 10, I select one, come back and it may show 9 but it has also changed to 7 left. Just did it with 4 showing, selected one, refreshed and then only one. Have also found where some of the threads I post subscribed to, would show I wasn't later.

This issue could be due to multiple notifications being from the same thread. If you visit the thread, it will clear ALL notifications for that thread.

alldodge

Staff member
Email notifications or notifications at the top of the page?

Started getting email notifications yesterday, recon ya'll got'er fixed

This issue could be due to multiple notifications being from the same thread. If you visit the thread, it will clear ALL notifications for that thread.

Your probably right on that one, it's working as before