Can't upload photos anymore

Kiggsia

Petty Officer 3rd Class
A few years ago I was able to upload photos to my posts and to the photo library. When I follow the prompts to try to do these things today, the end result is an "error uploading image" error message. What might be wrong?

Rick Stephens

Admiral
Bet you got a newer phone and the photos it takes are now too big. If you process the photos to make them smaller the online system will take them.

southkogs

Staff member
Linking from Flickr or Photobucket (or similar) shouldn't give you any size error, I don't think.

Kiggsia

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thanks for info on alternate method of uploading pics to iboats. I haven't tried that yet, but I found that I also couldn't save webpages to my favorites menu anymore, so I took laptop in for service, needed some reconfiguration, and now it can do that again, so I'm thinking it should also be able to upload pics to iboats again. I will test this soon.

Kiggsia

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Was not ever able to get upload to work with MSN.com as browser with my Windows 8.1 computer. But a tech support agent installed a Google Chrome browser and now I've been able to upload pics with that.