Nascar Race #20 - The Brickyard - Spoiler Alert

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Boy, Kyle sure has a run going on, I think this championship is going to really interesting.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Boy, Kyle sure has a run going on, I think this championship is going to really interesting.

Without a doubt...the 18 Team is on a Mission. I have noticed that his "attitude" has changed a good bit since his wreck at Daytona and the birth of his child.

64osby

Admiral
Gordon was wrecked early on, might have had a really good day with him in the hunt.

Haven't watched the end of the race.

Nice win FC.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Without a doubt...the 18 Team is on a Mission. I have noticed that his "attitude" has changed a good bit since his wreck at Daytona and the birth of his child.

Yup, as we all know having kids and getting hurt that bad are very life altering events, it looks like Kyle has had a revelation and just to be fair, he has a good team behind him.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Yup, as we all know having kids and getting hurt that bad are very life altering events, it looks like Kyle has had a revelation and just to be fair, he has a good team behind him.

As I've said before - I don't like him, but boy can he drive. He's winning everything in sight right now. With a continued attitude change, I might like him less

GA_Boater

It's official! FlaCowboy is creaming us. :eek: He got his sixth win and I know his mantle is gonna fall off the fireplace. Do you wear Foster-Grants to cut the glare from all of these :first:, Cowboy? Padding your overall lead over aspeck, too.

All kidding aside - Congrats.

Next race - Windows 10 400 at Pocono. What could go wrong with a Windows race? :faint: LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ga, ever hear what the tv ratings were? Did the big spoilers slow them down? Especially on the top end?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Ga, ever hear what the tv ratings were? Did the big spoilers slow them down? Especially on the top end?

Yes, the speeds were down, the top speed I saw in the straights was about 186mph, in years past, they were in the low 200mph range.

GA_Boater

TV ratings down again. Indy was still the highest rated cable race so far, but still down 9% from last year The only cable race not dropping this year was the Kentucky race on, staying even with last year.

To this point the cable races have been a bust in my opinion.

Took a peek at the broadcast ratings. The first three had increased ratings and then started a downward spiral.