College Football

bassman284

Commander
I like Iowa this year, but not next Friday.
Thanks, sam. It's been a better year than expected and we expected to be pretty good this year. Most of us expected 9 or 10 wins while hoping for more. Never expected to beat BOTH Northwestern and Wisconsin and of course there sat Nebraska in the season ender. My brother in law is a Nebby fan, lives and dies with the Bugeaters, so he's been suffering this year and would dearly love to get healthy against Iowa. Have to wait for the final gun on this one. When asked if I think Iowa will win, I say that I'm confident Iowa CAN win, I just have no idea whether they will. Should be fun.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Florida will get their clocks cleaned 2 games in a row.

Your probably right ... But Bruce look at it this way .. No one really thought we would get as far as we have this year . We certainly wasn't predicted to go to the SEC Championship game .. So any wins from here on out will just be icing on the cake ... For me anyway .. ;)

sam60

Captain
No Title

Good luck today and may your team play well. Not yours though, bassman. ;)

Attachments

• photo234612.jpg
    photo234612.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0

aspeck

Staff member
I will guarantee my team won't loose today ... tomorrow may be a different story, but not today!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Who has time for football? Still sitting in the hut waiting for Mr. Big... Finally got a couple inches last nite. Tracks everywhere.... I'll have to see what games are playing tonite.....

bassman284

Commander
Hawkeyes are there and rarin' to go. Desmond King is suspended for the 1st quarter so there's your chance.

sam60

Captain
And because of the way the offense played, we got whooped. 4 Gifts to the opponent.

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Clemson looking like Clemson ..
Ohio State looking like Ohio State ... Michigan just scored .. Making a game of it ...

aspeck

Staff member
Just shut up and don't say a word, Musky ... :wink:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Boy did the game blow wide open. Now the linemen are scoring. Denise sez "sorry".......... Sorta........ :)

bassman284

Commander
Congrats to the Iowa Hawkeyes! They whooped the Cornhuskers today.
Yeehaw! More like survived. I didn't draw an easy breath until Krieger-Coble grabbed that onside kick. The 4 interceptions were very important. I'd say Armstrong has to work on his decision-making. It was fully as tough a game as I expected. Seeing the weather report, I'm sure glad I wasn't there. My bones are old and chill real fast.

Last edited: