Dustin off

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral
As some of you know I used to be a very active member here at Iboats. Well things got a little crazy..and well..long story short I got some things settled out.

I finally started up my own biz and doing just dandy with it. And yes..im charging more than 20 buck an hour lol. Been quite busy as of late ( the last year and a half ) but now I somehow got things going smoothly.

I just wanted to check in, and to say that I sure hope I can be more active ( very ) than I have been ( inactive ).

Well Ill see you in the dry docks and here's to the great fuel prices we're having! Yay..more peeps using their boats and banging them up..I mean..having fun this year ;)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Glad to see you checking in, YD. It will be great if you can offer some of your knowledge and experience as you did before you became your own boss. That's as long as boaters that keep having fun like hitting docks and rocks keep it down to a manageable level to keep your pockets full, but still some free time for you.

Even if you don't have a lot of free time, dip your toe in the iboats pond every once in a while. Good seeing you again! :thumb:

aspeck

Staff member
Good to see you around YD. Thanks for dropping by.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Good to see ya back, glad to hear things are working in your favor.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Great to "see" you, man! Thanks for checking in.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
YD, another congrats on the new business venture, I wish you all the best and it sure is good to see you back here!

Jeep Man

Commander
Welcome back YD. It's been far too long. To all the new members that came since, let it be known THE DOCTOR IS IN!