Happy Birthday tnstratofam!!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Thanks southkogs and jb.

Don't know if the cake will be big and orange tonight, but I'm sure the steak will be rare and the adult beverages will be frosty! :eyebrows:

It's been an interesting 43 years so far, with the last 7 being the best. I almost lost the admiral in Dec 2013 from a heart attack, and then she had another mild one this spring. This has motivated me to be the best husband/dad I can be. I'm glad we found our love for boating, and I'm glad I found this site with all the great people. I don't know what's in store for my next 43 years, but I guarantee it will be an adventure.:rockon:

We will be on the lake tomorrow for some fishing/lounge time. Actually we'll probably be at the lake most of the weekend. I took today and tomorrow off to get the work around the house finished so we could relax the rest of the weekend. Hope everyone else has a safe and relaxing Memorial Day. Don't forget to take a moment on Monday to remember those who've paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

Last edited:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Just got home from a wonderful dinner with my family and closest friends. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Starting a new chapter in my life on Tuesday I think.

Perfect start to what's gonna be a great year. :encouragement:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Happy day late Birthday !
Hope your new gig works out well !!