Anger issues??

Tnstratofam

Commander
Tuesday morning when my boss gets to work he may find all my uniforms piled up on his desk. Along with the company phone and the mountain of his paperwork he's piled onto me for the last year. The admiral has given me the OK to tell them where they can stick their carp. I just turned 43 today and it's time this country boy did a little working for himself for a change.

* No heat pumps or service vans or equipment will be harmed during my departure.* :D I don't own a track hoe. Lucky for them!:eek::D

82rude

Rear Admiral
Tuesday morning when my boss gets to work he may find all my uniforms piled up on his desk. Along with the company phone and the mountain of his paperwork he's piled onto me for the last year. The admiral has given me the OK to tell them where they can stick their carp. I just turned 43 today and it's time this country boy did a little working for himself for a change.

* No heat pumps or service vans or equipment will be harmed during my departure.* :D I don't own a track hoe. Lucky for them!:eek::D

good for you!best of luck in your new endeavors.wonder if the guy went in later and asked for severance pay,lol..

aspeck

Staff member
Best of luck, tnstrato. Man, gotta take the keys before firing someone. I need to remember that YouTube next time someone complains that they gave an employer a 2 week notice and were told thanks, but they could leave immediately. It is called protecting your assets ...

dockwrecker

Lieutenant
I thought he went light on them, you can do much more with a 330! And as far as keys go, everybody has keys, Cat and Deere haven't changed them in years, thus the new keypad starts. Even still, once someone gets the keypad code....

southkogs

Staff member
Best wishes ... it'd be cool to be your own boss and run your own show. Hope it works for ya'.

rbh

Fleet Admiral
It looked like it got really really angry with the d6 cat.

​Mindya those dents should pull right out with no issues LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
If the guy would have worked as hard on the job as he did wrecking equipment. He was determined alright......

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Odd when management fired anybody in my old Engineering Computer programming office/lab, they were too lazy to do anything like that...hence why they were fired in the first place. But it would take years to make a case to fire a deadbeat in my old office too.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
They should have just gave me the raise I asked for...it would have been cheaper... :laugh::D

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Anyone that would do that I wouldn't want them working for me in the first place .. I'm sure there was a good reason he was fired ...