New to iboats.com

ptnraven

Recruit
Just want to say hello and compliment the forum admins and mods and all the people involved here!! Things are informative and useful, all the things a person can pick up on!
People friendly and honest answers to questions.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Welcome to the forum, ptnraven. You'll find most people are more than happy to share their knowledge. Enjoy the site!

alldodge

Staff member
Just want to say hello and compliment the forum admins and mods and all the people involved here!! Things are informative and useful, all the things a person can pick up on!
People friendly and honest answers to questions.

:welcome: to iboats

Hang around and have some fun, everyone here has something to share, I bet you have some tips your self to share :)

jbcurt00

Staff member
Welcome ptn.

Grab your favorite libation and dig in, lots of good info on multiple topics related to boating..

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
:wave: Howdy. ptnraven.

We have fun and help when we can, Ya got a boat?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
:welcome: aboard ptn, nice welcoming new members always. While I am not an administrator, and didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night either, remember it is the members that make a comment board like this a source of good information. And now you are one too... :smile:

aspeck

Staff member
Welcome aboard ptnraven. Lot's to learn and share here. Make sure you check out the iboats store for all you boating needs! We are glad to have you join the group.

ptnraven

Recruit
Love this place!! Thank You everyone.
I have a Clipper tin boat I turned into a freshwater bass tournament boat.(decks, live-well, trolling motor, etc etc) :)
Its been soo fun winning tournaments with my partner and it's not a $45K fiberglass rig with a 225hp on the back!!

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Love this place!! Thank You everyone.
I have a Clipper tin boat I turned into a freshwater bass tournament boat.(decks, live-well, trolling motor, etc etc) :)
Its been soo fun winning tournaments with my partner and it's not a $45K fiberglass rig with a 225hp on the back!!

Boats don't win tourneys, but the people in them do! Boats might win beauty points but that's about it.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I realize boats don't win tournaments, but there are time when my boat came home with as many fish as I did. And that was ZERO. So the boat is holding her own... :facepalm:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
I realize boats don't win tournaments, but there are time when my boat came home with as many fish as I did. And that was ZERO. So the boat is holding her own... :facepalm:

Or you just need a few lessons from out new member!!!!!!!!!!!!