Nascar - Race #10 - Fast times at Talladega

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Your Googler must be busted. :lol:

Going home - Burton and McDowell

Out of common courtesy I would have posted the vid after watching it............ But that's me.......:fish:
Thanks!:tea: Ouch! :eek:

Boy, Burton missed again. I saw he finished 28th in Hamlin's race. Not sure the circumstances, maybe was caught up in some mischief, idk. Me's starting to think maybe Burton wasn't ready for Cup....

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't accuse me of being courteous, Musky. Common, yes. Courteous, no. :doh: LOL

Found and lost the link, then found it again for the post above.

Jeb has had an up and down career . Flashes of good Truck racing and a lot of not so good in the other series.. With BK racing, I don't know if there are money troubles as he has had sponsor issues or if he needs more time in the seat. :noidea:

GA_Boater

First caution - Scott and Waltrip. Scott blew and spun in front of Mikey. Lap 19.

GA_Boater

Some of the pit crew members look like fighter jet pilots with the full helmets.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Some of the pit crew members look like fighter jet pilots with the full helmets.

I am surprised that most of them didn't start doing it years ago, the Indy guys have had full face set ups for years.

lckstckn2smknbrls

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I always thought the rear tire carrier and changer should have been required to wear full face helmets.

GA_Boater

14 cars involved if I counted right. Red flagged for clean up.